1/3 Photos of Double Chocolate Muffins
For chocolate lovers and the ones they love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour, baking soda and cocoa into a large mixing bowl.
- 2Melt the butter and add the castor sugar, egg, yoghurt, milk, vanilla and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- 3Mix until you have a relatively smooth consistency.
- 4Fold the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, cocoa) into the combined liquid ingredients (butter, castor sugar, egg, yoghurt, milk, vanilla and chocolate chips) until the dry ingredients are dampened but not smooth.
- 5Spoon the mixture into 12 medium sized muffin pans that have been well coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Sprinkle with an additional 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- 7Bake at 200 degrees celcuis for 10-15 minutes.
- 8Leave to stand in the muffin pans for about 3 minutes before putting on wiring rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1046 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 185.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g