Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Now...you're cooking!
Top Review by Trista125
Yummy, easy to make. Used dark compound chocolate chips instead of the white, and like Redsie cut the sugar down to 1/2 cup. Partner thought they weren't quite chocolatey enough, though he still really liked them.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl mix the egg, milk, butter and vanilla.
- Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients, and mix lightly, just enough to moisten.
- Set aside about 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, and mix the rest into the batter.
- Spoon into muffin tins that have been greased or lined with paper muffin cups.
- Sprinkle reserved white chocolate chips over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.