1/2 Photos of Double Chocolate Muffins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Now...you're cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- 3In a medium bowl mix the egg, milk, butter and vanilla.
- 4Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients, and mix lightly, just enough to moisten.
- 5Set aside about 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, and mix the rest into the batter.
- 6Spoon into muffin tins that have been greased or lined with paper muffin cups.
- 7Sprinkle reserved white chocolate chips over the tops of the muffins.
- 8Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.5
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 380.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g