I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Now...you're cooking!
Make and share this Double Chocolate Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl mix the egg, milk, butter and vanilla.
- Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients, and mix lightly, just enough to moisten.
- Set aside about 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, and mix the rest into the batter.
- Spoon into muffin tins that have been greased or lined with paper muffin cups.
- Sprinkle reserved white chocolate chips over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.