- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE I cup of the milk and chocolate in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 minute Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
- ADD dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Refrigerate 20 minute Gently stir in 11/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon into 6 dessert dishes.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Top with remaining whipped topping and raspberries just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.