- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 cups chocolate milk
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan: combine cocoa, sugar, salt, cornstarch, and coffee. Mix well.
- Add chocolate milk, whipping continuously. Over medium heat, bring mixture to boil, whipping continuously.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whip in butter, vanilla and almond extract.
- Pour into heat-proof dish, cover and refrigerate until completely cooled.