Recipe by Sackville
A little something I made up after a chilly bike ride one December day. We sometimes use semi-skimmed milk but it's not quite as luxurious. You can also use normal unsweeted cocoa instead of the Ghirardelli's chocolate but you may want to add a spoonful of sugar.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons ground sweet chocolate (Ghirardelli's)
- 1 fluid ounce creme de menthe
- 1 fluid ounce Creme de Cacao
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the milk in a milk frother if you have one or otherwise in a saucepan.
- Take off the heat just before it boils and froth in the milk frother if you're using one.
- Otherwise you can just use the hot milk, it just won't have the same texture.
- Meanwhile, split the ground chocolate and the alcohol between two mugs.
- Add sugar if you feel it will be needed.
- Mix together, then add the milk and serve immediately.