1/2 Photos of Double Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Melt over hot (not boiling) water, 3/4 cup of the mint-chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- 4In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- 6Add melted chips and egg; beat well.
- 7Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- 8Stir in remaining 3/4 cup of mint-chocolate chips and nuts.
- 9Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 10Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
- 11Allow to stand 2-3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- 12Cool completely on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g