Recipe by Nikki Kate
A delicious chocolate cookie with mini kisses tucked inside them. The picture on Hershey's web has 3 kisses on top of each cookie. I just put them all the dough.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk chocolate miniature kisses
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in chocolates and nuts, if desired. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.