1/2 Photos of Double Chocolate Mexican Brownie Pancakes
For the true chocoholic! This was published in the local paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, cocoa, sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Whisk in water until large lumps disappear.
- 3Add the walnuts and chocolate chips, stir until thoroughly mixed.
- 4Allow the batter to rest for five minutes.
- 5Cook according to directions on the packaged mix.
- 6Serve warm with topping of your choice.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Mexican Brownie Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 227.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g