- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- grated bittersweet chocolate (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the heavy cream (ideally extra-cold), marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine milk and chocolate sauce. Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Fill 4 glasses one-quarter of the way with the shake; add some marshmallow cream, then more milkshake, then cream, then milkshake. Finish with a dollop of marshmallow cream and garnish with grated bittersweet chocolate.