Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food Network Magazine in an article promoting Bobby Flay's book, "Burgers, Fries & Shakes."
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- grated bittersweet chocolate (for garnish)
- Whisk together the heavy cream (ideally extra-cold), marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine milk and chocolate sauce. Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Fill 4 glasses one-quarter of the way with the shake; add some marshmallow cream, then more milkshake, then cream, then milkshake. Finish with a dollop of marshmallow cream and garnish with grated bittersweet chocolate.
Great shake! Made as written and loved the marshmallow creme in it!! Was very chocolately and sweet, but so good! Made for Everyday Holiday.