Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These cookies/candies look both easy and scrumptious...a winning combination. My mouth has not yet actually tested this recipe, but I'm going to find an excuse to make them in the near future. Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee from the FoodTV website.
- 1 cup very finely ground almonds
- 1 (16 ounce) containerdark chocolate frosting
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 48 milk chocolate kisses
- Pulse almonds in a food processor until very finely ground, like coarse sand.
- Pour ground almonds into a pie pan or other shallow bowl and set aside.
- Beat chocolate frosting and butter in large bowl with a hand mixer until well blended.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and almond extract.
- Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each ball in almonds to coat.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet.
- Using your finger, make a deep indentation in the center of each ball.
- Fill the indentations with chocolate kiss candies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until cold.
Easy to make but a waste of calories. Very disappointed since I like the combination of chocolate and almonds.