Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A "brownie cookie"!! Great for your chocolate craving!
Make and share this Double Chocolate Kahlua Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cake mix, Kahlua, melted butter, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with a mixer on low for 2 minutes, until well combined.
- The cookie dough will be thick.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts until well mixed.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of the dough 2- inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies until they have set, but are still a little soft in the center, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove pans from oven, and let cookies sit for one minute, then place cookies on wire racks to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar when completely cooled.
So easy and good!! I love adding Kahlua to a chocolate cookie or cake mix. I used butterscotch chips instead of semisweet chocolate chips. Thanks!!
Very delicious! My friend is a big fan of cake mix cookies and when i saw this recipe I gave her a copy of it as well. She got around to trying this recipe before I did and was kind enough to bring me over a sample! This cookie has a rich chocolate flavour and tastes like brownies! thanks for posting this recipe!