Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
womans world lirish feast
Make and share this Double Chocolate Irish Cream Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate graham crackers, sticks, ground
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup irish cream or 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons irish cream or 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- preheat oven with racks in center and lower third to 325.
- place roasting pan on lower rack filled halfway with water.
- grease a 9X3 springform pan.
- combine graham cracker crumbs 1/4 cup of sugar and butter.
- press in bottom of springform pan.
- combine 1/4 cup of liquor or milk with coffee.
- microwave 1/2 cup cream on high for 10 second intervals till hot.
- pour hot cream over chips let stand 5 minutes and stir till smooth.
- at medium high speed beat cream cheese and remaining (1 1/2 cup) sugar till fluffy.
- beat in eggs then flour.
- beat in coffee mixture.
- pour into pan.
- bake on center rack 1 hour 15 minutes or till center jiggles slightly when shaken.
- let stand in oven for 1 hour.
- run a knife around pan to loosen cake cool completely then refrigerate overnight.
- at medium speed beat remaining cream (1cup)and if desired the 2 tablespoons liquor with confectioners sugar until soft peaks form.
- spread or pipe over cake and decorate.