This is from the food network and is SO yummy. This not for the weak, your knees will buckle once you taste it.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick of melted butter and stir until well blended.
- Pat mixture in to pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 2 eggs, cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- Beat until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Slowly add 1 stick of melted butter and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts with spatula.
- Spread filling over cake mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- (Be careful not to overcook, center should still be a little gooey when finished baking).
- Let partially cool on wire rack before cutting.
- Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream.