1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake
This is from the food network and is SO yummy. This not for the weak, your knees will buckle once you taste it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl combine cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick of melted butter and stir until well blended.
- 4Pat mixture in to pan.
- 5With mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 6Add 2 eggs, cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- 7Beat until all ingredients are well mixed.
- 8Slowly add 1 stick of melted butter and vanilla.
- 9Beat until smooth.
- 10Stir in nuts with spatula.
- 11Spread filling over cake mixture.
- 12Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- 13(Be careful not to overcook, center should still be a little gooey when finished baking).
- 14Let partially cool on wire rack before cutting.
- 15Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 388.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g