Another great recipe from my Grandmother! Similar filled-cookies can be substituted for the Girl Guide cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a double boiler melt chocolate squares and 1/4 of the butter.
- 2Pour into a bowla dn beat in sugar and remaining butter.
- 3Add eggs while beating.
- 4Stir in crushed cookies and flour.
- 5Spread into greased 13" X 9" pan.
- 6Sprinkle chocolate chips and M&Ms over top and press lightly into batter.
- 7Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
- 8Cool before cutting into.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Girl Guide Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5835.3
- Calories from Fat 2957
- Total Fat 328.6 g
- Saturated Fat 198.6 g
- Cholesterol 1151.6 mg
- Sodium 1677.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 722.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.1 g
- Sugars 587.1 g
- Protein 54.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: