Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another great recipe from my Grandmother! Similar filled-cookies can be substituted for the Girl Guide cookies.
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 236.59 ml butter (divided)
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
- 10 girl guide cookies, crushed
- 236.59 ml white flour
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml M&M's plain chocolate candy
- In a double boiler melt chocolate squares and 1/4 of the butter.
- Pour into a bowla dn beat in sugar and remaining butter.
- Add eggs while beating.
- Stir in crushed cookies and flour.
- Spread into greased 13" X 9" pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and M&Ms over top and press lightly into batter.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into.