This is a very easy and delicious treat to make. It is very popular with family and friends, including those that aren't big on sweets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180c (fan forced) and lightly grease a muffin tray.
- 2Place butter and sugar into a microwave safe container and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir throughout (but don't expect the sugar to dissolve, it won't).
- 3Meanwhile sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs and vanilla.
- 4Pour in the butter mixture and gently mix with a whisk until well combined. Don't over mix. It will be ready it starts to come away from the sides of the bowl.
- 5Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray, filling to the top.
- 6Place a piece of your favourite eating chocolate in the centre of each muffin.
- 7Bake on centre or lower shelf of oven for 20-22 minutes until just firm. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tray.
- 8Enjoy! These can be served at room temperature,but are even better served warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Fudge Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g