Recipe by Denise in da Kitchen
This is one of my favorite fudge recipes. Perfect for the chocoholic in your family!(Cooking time is cooling time)
Top Review by Shelly L.
Wow, this was so easy to make and super rich but not too sweet. I've tried making fudge with marshmallows and it always comes out too soft, so I was looking for a recipe without marshmallows. This is perfect! It's really firm and set beautifully. If you want a softer fudge, you can always add a few marshmallows or maybe some marshmallow fluff. I made half with nuts and half without. Awesome! Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cream or 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, 1 tablespoon cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup walnuts.
- Spread evenly into foil-lined 9-inch square pan.
- In another saucepan, over low heat, melt milk chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk, 1 tablespoon cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining walnuts. Spread over fudge in pan.
- Chill for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.