Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is one of my favorite fudge recipes. Perfect for the chocoholic in your family!(Cooking time is cooling time)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cream or 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a saucepan, over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, 1 tablespoon cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup walnuts.
- Spread evenly into foil-lined 9-inch square pan.
- In another saucepan, over low heat, melt milk chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk, 1 tablespoon cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining walnuts. Spread over fudge in pan.
- Chill for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.