Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Nichols-Tioga Community Cookbook. This recipe was submitted by Kathy Friedrichsen.
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate flavored syrup, plus
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavored syrup, set aside
- 7 cups fresh apples or 7 cups pears or 7 cups bananas or 7 cups peach slices or 7 cups strawberries
- Microwave white chocolate and half of the whipped topping, uncovered, on high 1 minute, stirring after each 20 second interval, until melted and smooth.
- Combine cream cheese with white chocolate mixture; whisk until smooth.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Place half of the dip into chilled bowl; drizzle 1/4 cup of the chocolate syrup, forming an even layer.
- Cover chocolate syrup layer with remaining dip forming a smooth surface.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate syrup in a spiral pattern over dip. Using a toothpick, drag through chocolate syrup, forming a sirled pattern.
- Prepare fruit for dipping.