For chocolate lovers who care to eat healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Coat about 15 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 22In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder,sugar, baking soda, and salt; stir to combine.
- 33In another bowl, add the milk, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla; whisk until blended.
- 44Add the liquid ingredients and 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the dry ingredients.
- 55 gently fold until incoporated, do not to overmix.
- 66 Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- 77Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips evenly over muffin batter.
- 88Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 99Place pan on a wire rack to cool for a few minutes before removing muffins from pan.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Chocolate Fiber Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: