Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For chocolate lovers who care to eat healthy!
Make and share this Double-Chocolate Fiber Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1.Coat about 15 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder,sugar, baking soda, and salt; stir to combine.
- 3In another bowl, add the milk, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla; whisk until blended.
- 4Add the liquid ingredients and 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the dry ingredients.
- 5 gently fold until incoporated, do not to overmix.
- 6 Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- 7Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips evenly over muffin batter.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 9Place pan on a wire rack to cool for a few minutes before removing muffins from pan.