Recipe by pies & cakes & cookies ohmy!
Elegant! Make sure you have a glass bowl to serve it in. If you can't find espresso powder, regular instant coffee powder will do.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/3 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 teaspoons espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee pieces (Heath)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Bake and cool and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a bowl, combine pudding mix, and milk. Whisk till slightly thickened. Dissolve espresso powder in another small bowl with hot water. Let sit till cooled. Add to pudding mixture and combine. Fold in two cups of the whipped topping.
- In a glass serving bowl or trifle bowl, layer 1/3 brownie cubes, 1/3 pudding mix and 1 chopped candy bar. Repeat twice more and top with remaining whipped topping. Chill for 60 minutes or overnight to allow brownie cubes to soften slightly.