1/2 Photos of Double Chocolate Dream Cookies
This recipe came from a bag of chocolate chips. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in until creamy.
- 4Beat in eggs for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- 5gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in morsels.
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are puffed.
- 9Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes.
- 10Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Dream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 74.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g