Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These cookies are very good!
Top Review by Ann in Iowa
These were great. I made larger cookies with my cookie scoop and only got 36 cookies. It took about 2 extra minutes per batch. They were a very wet dough, but baked perfectly. Everyone in my family loved them. Thank you for sharing this recipe!
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml chunky peanut butter
- 236.59 ml sugar (or use 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Set oven rack to second-lowest or middle position.
- Lightly grease a large baking/cookie sheet.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sifted cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another bowl using an electric mixer, cream butter, peanut butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs until well combined.
- Beat in flour mixture.
- Mix in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by tablespoons about 2-inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 9-10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on racks.