1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Double Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies are very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (or use 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest or middle position.
- 3Lightly grease a large baking/cookie sheet.
- 4In a bowl whisk together flour, sifted cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- 5In another bowl using an electric mixer, cream butter, peanut butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 6Beat in eggs until well combined.
- 7Beat in flour mixture.
- 8Mix in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- 9Drop by tablespoons about 2-inches apart on the baking sheet.
- 10Bake for about 9-10 minutes.
- 11Cool cookies on racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Double Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g