These cookies are very good!
Make and share this Double Chocolate Double Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (or use 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Set oven rack to second-lowest or middle position.
- Lightly grease a large baking/cookie sheet.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sifted cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another bowl using an electric mixer, cream butter, peanut butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs until well combined.
- Beat in flour mixture.
- Mix in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by tablespoons about 2-inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 9-10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on racks.