Recipe by pixieglenn
I made this up tonight and my family ate it up! It is low fat and low calorie but you won't believe it. This is a BIG BOWL of dessert sure to satisfy any dieters chocolate desires. **Note, I make this in two loaf pans then save half for another night. I only make one box of pudding at a time.
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups skim milk
- 4 cups Cool Whip Free
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix water and cake mix. Add half cup unsweetened cocoa to the mix. Bake as directed either in two 9x4 loaf pans or a tube pan.
- When cake is cool, slice into 12 servings. Dice the cake into bite size cubes.
- Divide into dessert bowls.
- Mix up the pudding and after it sets add it to the top of the cakes.
- Dollop the whip cream on top and eat!