1/2 Photos of Double Chocolate Dessert Brownie
Many of us are familiar with this dessert. It's my own version i came up with after trying multiple times, looking for the correct flavor. This delicious chocolate cake like brownie tops a molten sea of fudge sauce goodness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees. combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 2dissolve coffee in milk and add to dry ingredients. add melted butter and mix all together. mix well until batter is even and has no lumps; should be thick.
- 3combine sauce dry ingredients making sure of no brown sugar lumps.
- 4spread batter evenly in lightly greased square 8in. brownie dish(glass is best).
- 5cover top of batter evenly with sauce mixture; do not mix in with batter.
- 6bring 1 1/3 cup water to a boil on stove, or microwave. pour into measuring cup and check if additional water is needed(may have evaporated from boiling). pour water carefully over sugar mixture; should cover entirely.
- 7bake for 35-45 mins or until cake sets firm. serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Dessert Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 632.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 62.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g