Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
The title says it all. Very moist and full of chocolate. Will definitely help that craving.
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Melt unsweetened chocolate on medium high in microwave, stopping at 25 second intervals to stir.
- Once smooth, set aside.
- In large bowl with mixer, cream sugar and margarine.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add sour cream and milk.
- In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder,baking soda and salt.
- Pour flour mixture into margarine mixture.
- Stir together with wooden spoon.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake @375 degrees 20-25 minutes.
Very delicious and moist!