Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (small package)
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 15 sugar-free chocolate cream-filled cookies (to taste)
- Mix pudding and milk together.
- Blend coolwhip into pudding.
- Crush cookies and blend into pudding. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- I didn't have a full 8 oz. of cool whip, just used what I had. My cookies were a 6 oz. bag of Murray's and a few were missing.
- Measurements are guesstimates.