1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Very pretty, for holiday entertaining. Preparation time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a bowl combine crust ingredients.
- 3Press mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
- 5In a small saucepan combine sugar, water and cranberries.
- 6Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- 7Let cool.
- 8Meanwhile preheat oven to 300°F.
- 9In a large bowl beat cream cheese with sugar and flour until smooth.
- 10Add whipping cream, lemon juice and vanilla stirring well.
- 11Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 12Add sour cream last.
- 13Set aside 1 cup of the cheese mixture and fold cranberries into it.
- 14Divide remaining cheese mixture in half equally.
- 15Add white chocolate to one and semi sweet chocolate to the other.
- 16Spoon each of the three batters over the prepared crust, do not stir.
- 17Draw a knife through to create a marbled effect.
- 18Bake in the center of the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until firm to touch.
- 19Let cool.
- 20Refrigerate 3 - 4 hours.
- 21Garnish with chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Cranberry Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 896.6
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.0 g
- Cholesterol 220.6 mg
- Sodium 388.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 49.2 g
- Protein 13.1 g