Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Very pretty, for holiday entertaining. Preparation time does not include refrigeration time.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Cranberry Marble Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- In a bowl combine crust ingredients.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, water and cranberries.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese with sugar and flour until smooth.
- Add whipping cream, lemon juice and vanilla stirring well.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add sour cream last.
- Set aside 1 cup of the cheese mixture and fold cranberries into it.
- Divide remaining cheese mixture in half equally.
- Add white chocolate to one and semi sweet chocolate to the other.
- Spoon each of the three batters over the prepared crust, do not stir.
- Draw a knife through to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Let cool.
- Refrigerate 3 - 4 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.