Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Very pretty, for holiday entertaining. Preparation time does not include refrigeration time.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Cranberry Marble Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- In a bowl combine crust ingredients.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, water and cranberries.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese with sugar and flour until smooth.
- Add whipping cream, lemon juice and vanilla stirring well.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add sour cream last.
- Set aside 1 cup of the cheese mixture and fold cranberries into it.
- Divide remaining cheese mixture in half equally.
- Add white chocolate to one and semi sweet chocolate to the other.
- Spoon each of the three batters over the prepared crust, do not stir.
- Draw a knife through to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Let cool.
- Refrigerate 3 - 4 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.