Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have this on a recipe card - no idea where it came from! It is a chocolate lover's dream. Make sure to cool completely before cutting or the bottom will crumble!
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies (approx 24 cookies)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt 1 CUP chips with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Pour evenly over prepared crust; top with nuts and remaining chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set.
- Cool COMPLETELY; chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
I found a copy of this recipe that is a little different. It is the same but you use six crushed up oreos instead of nuts. So yummy and really easy!
These are INSANE!!! They are a chocolate lovers dream!! Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!!!
Thank you for sharing this recipe!!!!