This is a recipe to put into a Quart size jar for a gift. I love to make extra for myself to keep throughout the winter. I got the recipe from my aunt, who found it in the newspaper clipping in 1987, it has been changed a little over the years for the kids.
- FOR THE JAR:.
- Place the ingredients in the jar in this order:.
- Coffee creamer on bottom.
- Powdered sugar.
- Flavored drink mix.
- Dry milk.
- Chocolate chips go on top of milk.
- Place ziploc of marshmallows on top.
- Directions for Cocoa Mix.
- **Double Chocolate Cocoa**.
- Set marshmallows aside.
- Empty mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Blend mix very well with a whisk.
- Place mix back into jar.
- Place 1 1/2- 2TB of mix into a cup. Add 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until mixture is completely dissolved.
- Top with marshmallows.