1/6 Photos of Double Chocolate Cocoa Cupcakes
This is a never-fail, moist chocolate cupcake recipe, one that I have been making for years.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line muffin cups with paper.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add in eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- 5Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 6Add alternately with half and half cream OR milk (if using) to shortening mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 7Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- 8Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cupcakes test done.
- 10remove from pans to wire rack and cool completely before icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Cocoa Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2260.5
- Calories from Fat 1129
- Total Fat 125.5 g
- Saturated Fat 46.7 g
- Cholesterol 230.7 mg
- Sodium 1348.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 281.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 173.2 g
- Protein 29.0 g