Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from the Tupperware Muffins, Cookies and More Cookbook. My family likes to substitute the white chocolate chunks with chopped Hershey's Hugs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chinks and nuts, if using.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
These are absolutely delicious. They'd run out of white chocolate in the shop so I used milk chocolate instead. I halved the recipe and got 12 out of it but they still all cooked in 10 minutes. They're gorgeous whilst still warm from the oven. I used both walnuts and pecans. Thanks!
These were so good and so easy to make. I used semi sweet chocolate chips because I couldn't find white chocolate, and it turned out excellent. I gave this as a holiday present to some one and she loved it as well. Very good.