Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from the Tupperware Muffins, Cookies and More Cookbook. My family likes to substitute the white chocolate chunks with chopped Hershey's Hugs.
Top Review by Kitzy
These are absolutely delicious. They'd run out of white chocolate in the shop so I used milk chocolate instead. I halved the recipe and got 12 out of it but they still all cooked in 10 minutes. They're gorgeous whilst still warm from the oven. I used both walnuts and pecans. Thanks!
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts (optional) or 1 cup pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chinks and nuts, if using.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.