Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taken from the Tupperware Muffins, Cookies and More Cookbook. My family likes to substitute the white chocolate chunks with chopped Hershey's Hugs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chinks and nuts, if using.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.