Excellent! Need I say more! From King Arthur Flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease or line with parchment paper two cookie sheets.
- 2In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, baking power, espresso powder and salt.
- 3Add the eggs, beating until smooth. Stir in the cocoa powder, then the flour; the dough will be stiff.
- 4Mix in the chocolate chips and the chunks.
- 5Drop the cookies by the tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets*, leaving about 1 ½ inches between them.
- 6Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven, and allow them to cool on the pan. Makes about 3 dozen.
- 8*Variation: Drop the dough balls into confectioners sugar or coarse sugar, rolling to coat before baking. Or sift confectioners’ sugar over the cookies before baking or drizzle with melted chocolate afterwards.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1616.9
- Calories from Fat 660
- Total Fat 73.4 g
- Saturated Fat 43.7 g
- Cholesterol 207.5 mg
- Sodium 570.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 240.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 165.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g