Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Excellent! Need I say more! From King Arthur Flour.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease or line with parchment paper two cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, baking power, espresso powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, beating until smooth. Stir in the cocoa powder, then the flour; the dough will be stiff.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and the chunks.
- Drop the cookies by the tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets*, leaving about 1 ½ inches between them.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow them to cool on the pan. Makes about 3 dozen.
- *Variation: Drop the dough balls into confectioners sugar or coarse sugar, rolling to coat before baking. Or sift confectioners’ sugar over the cookies before baking or drizzle with melted chocolate afterwards.