Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Excellent! Need I say more! From King Arthur Flour.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease or line with parchment paper two cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, baking power, espresso powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, beating until smooth. Stir in the cocoa powder, then the flour; the dough will be stiff.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and the chunks.
- Drop the cookies by the tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets*, leaving about 1 ½ inches between them.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow them to cool on the pan. Makes about 3 dozen.
- *Variation: Drop the dough balls into confectioners sugar or coarse sugar, rolling to coat before baking. Or sift confectioners’ sugar over the cookies before baking or drizzle with melted chocolate afterwards.
Great cookies! Rich and chocolatey. Loved the combination of chips and chunks. For the espresso powder, I used one packet of Starbucks Via which worked well. Found that flattening the cookies slightly before baking gave the best result. Thanks for sharing the recipe!