The most delicious cookies I make. I got this from Seventeen Magazine about 10 years ago.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Blend in egg and cocoa, then flour, baking soda and salt, beating until a stiff dough is formed.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Spoon rounded tablespoonsful of dough 5cms apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until set.
- Cool on tray for two minutes, then transfer to wire racks.
Don't know what happened, but the dough came out dry and crumbly. Tried to press it together to bake, but cookies came out lumpy and gross. Won't try again...
LOVELY. ABSOLUTELY LOVELY. I don't know how in the picture that those look tan. Mine were dark dark brown but oh so yummy. Two minutes before I was going to take it out I put a concoction on cinnamin, brown sugar, and reg sugar on the top of half of the cookies and it made all the difference. I also made large instead of small cookies which made the middle ooey and gooey how i like it.
These were good, but something seemed to be missing for me. If I make them again, I'll increase the amount of cocoa powder. I'm a true chocolate-lover, so I like intensity!