Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
This recipie is perfect on a hot summer day, in a beach chair next to the water, or just in your own home at any time.
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml ice
- 4 scoop of double fudge brownie ice cream or 4 scoop chocolate ice cream
- chocolate syrup (use how ever much you want of this)
- Get out your blender and all needed ingredients.
- First add milk. Then continue with ice, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup.
- Now blend. First start off by grinding the ice, then puree, and finally blend. Continue blending until milk shake is completely mixed.
- Pour in cup or glass.
- Optional: If you wish, you can add a topping of whipped cream, and a single seedless cherry.
Yum! I used the double fudge brownie ice cream and this was really good. Very chocolaty and hit the spot. Thanks cookinggirl42 for a nice treat. Made for Cookbook Tag.