Recipe by cookinggirl42
This recipie is perfect on a hot summer day, in a beach chair next to the water, or just in your own home at any time.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- 4 scoops of double fudge brownie ice cream or 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- chocolate syrup (use how ever much you want of this)
Directions See How It's Made
- Get out your blender and all needed ingredients.
- First add milk. Then continue with ice, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup.
- Now blend. First start off by grinding the ice, then puree, and finally blend. Continue blending until milk shake is completely mixed.
- Pour in cup or glass.
- Optional: If you wish, you can add a topping of whipped cream, and a single seedless cherry.