Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a moist, soft, rich chocolate cookie that will sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. This is a family all time favorite and there is never a crumb left over once these have come out of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture until well blended.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate/peanut butter chips.
- Drop cookies by spoonful onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until set. Cool on wire racks.