Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a moist, soft, rich chocolate cookie that will sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. This is a family all time favorite and there is never a crumb left over once these have come out of the oven.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture until well blended.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate/peanut butter chips.
- Drop cookies by spoonful onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until set. Cool on wire racks.