Rich, dense chocolate muffins.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Chip Mega Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, oil, and almond extract until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips last, blend through.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees between 25-35 minutes until done, but do not over cook.
- This will depend on the size of the muffin cups used.
- This recipe will make 1 jumbo pan (6) and 1 regular size (6) or 12 to 18 regular size muffins.