Recipe by Ridgely
Rich, dense chocolate muffins.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I have made something similar to this in the past but never with almond extract... one of the easiest recipes you can ever make, why bother making cupcakes from scratch when these are the perfect chocolate-lovers dream! Thanks homegirl!...Kitten:)
- 1 (18 ounce) package fudge cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip (Frozen keep them in your freezer.)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, oil, and almond extract until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips last, blend through.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees between 25-35 minutes until done, but do not over cook.
- This will depend on the size of the muffin cups used.
- This recipe will make 1 jumbo pan (6) and 1 regular size (6) or 12 to 18 regular size muffins.