Rich, dense chocolate muffins.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Chip Mega Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, oil, and almond extract until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips last, blend through.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees between 25-35 minutes until done, but do not over cook.
- This will depend on the size of the muffin cups used.
- This recipe will make 1 jumbo pan (6) and 1 regular size (6) or 12 to 18 regular size muffins.
I have made something similar to this in the past but never with almond extract... one of the easiest recipes you can ever make, why bother making cupcakes from scratch when these are the perfect chocolate-lovers dream! Thanks homegirl!...Kitten:)
This recipe is so versatile! We love it as is but also love using yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding and chocolate chips or dried fruit (blueberries are the favorite here!) Love it!!!!
I just made these! SO yummy! I doubled the almond extract (hubby loves almond flavor) and added some extra, regular sized, chocolate chips (that's all I had). Thank you for the fast & easy, so good recipe! :)