Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A chocolate lovers treat! These cookies have a double dose of chocolatey goodness. There's chocolate in the dough plus there's plenty of chocolate chips studded thoughout these yummy cookies.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla. On low speed gradually add flour mixture and mix just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer cookies to cooling racks to cool.