1/3 Photos of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are chewy, moist, delicious and LOADED with chocolate chips! This recipe was taken from Cuisine Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 2Whisk dry ingredients, set aside.
- 3Combine wet ingredients with a hand mixer on low.
- 4To cream, increase speed to high and beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
- 5Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible.
- 6(Over mixing developes the gluten, making a tough cookie).
- 7Now, stir in the semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips.
- 8Use a cookie scoop (2 tbs per scoop) to measure and drop dough 2" apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Bake on center rack of oven 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned and edges are set.
- 10Remove from oven; leave cookies on baking sheet for 2 minutes to firm up.
- 11Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 12If you are reusing the warm baking sheet, reduce baking time slightly.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 108.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g