Recipe by wife2abadge
This makes a cake-like chocolate chip cookie.
Top Review by jennifer_cda_id
These are good, somewhat brownie like. I made about 7 dozen, the 8 minutes as posted in the recipe worked fine. Two other reviewers had suggested 12 minutes-I wouldn't suggest it, they just turn out dry. Thanks for posting. :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter.
- Add brown sugar and eggs and mix.
- Mix in vanilla, salt, and cocoa.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave on cookie sheet one minute before removing.