Recipe by chwild
I have tried so many brownie recipes, but this one is by far the best one I have made.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degress. Grease baking pan.
- Melt 1 cup morsels and butter in large saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs. Stir in flour sugar, vanilla, and baking soda. Stir in remaining chocolate morsels. Spread batter in prepared greased pan.
- Bake for 15-25 mins depending on pan size, or until toothpick comes out slightly sticky.