1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
Shannon Holmes's Note:
This recipe isbased on one from Jennifer at All Recipes, here is a link to the original recipe http://cookie.allrecipes.com/az/BkrsBrkfstCki.asp
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml oats, plus
- 29.58 ml oats
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml regular semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml raisins or 59.14 ml more semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 44.37-59.16 ml applesauce
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg white
- 29.58 ml prune puree
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, cocoa through raisins.
- 3Mix with whisk and set aside.
- 4Mix together all wet ingredients in a medium bowl until fluffy.
- 5Make a well in the dry ingrendients, pour wet into the dry.
- 6Mix well.
- 7With sprayed hands, form about 6 large cookies, place on greased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 7-8 minutes for soft, chewy cookies or 10 minutes for dry cookies.
- 9Remove from pan and let cool on cookie racks.
- 10Store in tupperware, wax paper between cookies.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: