1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Chews
TOOLBELT DIVA's Note:
Everybody likes chocolate. Recipe from an unknown source; one from my mother's collection of millions of recipes.
My Private Note
2inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 2 sheet pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar.
- 4Beat in the vanilla.
- 5Into a small bowl, sift the flour, cocoa and salt and stir to combine.
- 6Blend the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- 7Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 8Divide the dough into quarters.
- 9Divide each quarter into eight (8).
- 10Form a ball with each piece of 8 by rolling between your palms.
- 11Place each ball on a sheet pan.
- 12Using the bottom of a glass, press the nuggets into 2" rounds.
- 13Bake 8 minutes or until slightly puffed and very soft to touch.
- 14Let cool on the sheetpans for 1 minute before transferring to racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Chews
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese