1/4 Photos of Double Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins (New Zealand)
This recipe is being entered for ZWT II & my source is www.foodlovers.com. They acknowledged Helen Jackson & described her as "an Auckland-based foodie who teaches cooking classes, catering & designing recipes." (The yield & times were not specified, so have been estimated w/some fear & trepidation)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C Beat cream cheese & 2 tbsp sugar together & set aside.
- 2In a lrg bowl, combine flour, chocolate chips, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, baking powder & salt.
- 3Make a well in the centre. Pour in egg, butter & milk stirring till just moist.
- 4Spoon some chocolate batter into ea muffin tin & drop 1 tsp of cream cheese mixture on top. Then cover w/chocolate batter.
- 5Bake 15-20 min till springy to touch.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins (New Zealand)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 291.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g