This recipe is being entered for ZWT II & my source is www.foodlovers.com. They acknowledged Helen Jackson & described her as "an Auckland-based foodie who teaches cooking classes, catering & designing recipes." (The yield & times were not specified, so have been estimated w/some fear & trepidation)
- Preheat oven to 190°C Beat cream cheese & 2 tbsp sugar together & set aside.
- In a lrg bowl, combine flour, chocolate chips, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, baking powder & salt.
- Make a well in the centre. Pour in egg, butter & milk stirring till just moist.
- Spoon some chocolate batter into ea muffin tin & drop 1 tsp of cream cheese mixture on top. Then cover w/chocolate batter.
- Bake 15-20 min till springy to touch.