Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I found this recipe,and have not gotten a chance to make it yet,but it really sounds gooood!
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 50 caramel candies
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix,butter& 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Spread half of mixture into 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 6 minutes at 350.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips& nuts over baked mixture.
- Melt the caramels in milk.
- Drizzle over the nuts& chocolate.
- Pour the remaining batter on top of this.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.