Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe,and have not gotten a chance to make it yet,but it really sounds gooood!
Make and share this Double Chocolate Caramel Nut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cake mix,butter& 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Spread half of mixture into 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 6 minutes at 350.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips& nuts over baked mixture.
- Melt the caramels in milk.
- Drizzle over the nuts& chocolate.
- Pour the remaining batter on top of this.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.