Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 lb) containerbetty crocker rich & creamy vanilla frosting
- 2 tablespoons caramel liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 36 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray, or line with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, dissolve espresso granules in water.
- Add cookie mix, oil and egg; stir until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in muffin cups.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set.
- Immediately make indentation in center of each cookie with end of wooden spoon to form a cup.
- Cool 30 minutes; remove from pan.
- In small bowl, stir frosting and liqueur until well blended.
- Gently stir in marshmallow creme.
- Spoon frosting mixture evenly into each cookie cup.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Before serving, use fork to drizzle each cookie cup with caramel topping.