Pretty and tasty Christmas treats
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. (Electric mixer can be used).
- 2Add flour and baking soda, mix well.
- 3Blend in chocolate.
- 4Drop by tablespoon and shape into a 3" long rope. Place on a cookie sheet and bend top.
- 5Bake 10 minutes at 350, or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on the pan before removing. Cool completely.
- 6Microwave white chocolate and then drizzle over the cookies. Sprinkle with crushed mints and let set.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: