Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Pretty and tasty Christmas treats
Make and share this Double Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 12 peppermint candies, crushed
- Beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. (Electric mixer can be used).
- Add flour and baking soda, mix well.
- Blend in chocolate.
- Drop by tablespoon and shape into a 3" long rope. Place on a cookie sheet and bend top.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350, or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on the pan before removing. Cool completely.
- Microwave white chocolate and then drizzle over the cookies. Sprinkle with crushed mints and let set.