Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A simple cake mix bundt cake.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) package miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously grease 12-cup bundt cake.
- Blend cake mix (dry), eggs, water, and sour cream in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until moistened, about 1/2 minute.
- Beat on medium speed, scrapping down sides frequently, 3 minutes.
- Do Not Overbeat!
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; invert on wire rack.
- Remove pan; cool cake completely.
- Spread glaze, allowing some to drizzle down side.
- Sprinkle with flaked coconut if desired.
- GLAZE: Mix confectioner's sugar and 1 water.
- Stir in additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until glaze is of proper consistency.
Very easy to make with a rich chocolate flavor. Goes great with vanilla ice cream!